Navigation

Home Comments Loves

After that...all about Love & Goals

Sunday, 21 September, 2008, 5:29pm

Yesterday, I met out with my long old friend! Yes, we chat a lot, and we ended up no time shopping! That doesnt matter, cause I feel that, having to sit down relax and chat about us, our journey of life is so much better to do!

Today, I read her blog. Well, there's a mix feelings inside me. I couldnt explain what's that... Let's first talk a bout Love.

What is LOVE all about? She told me, love is so hard to find. I think having to find for a person that really understand you is not an difficut task, but having to find a person that can suit all your needs/ expectation is not easy.

I thought quite a bit and reflect on own relationship.

> Is Love having to had your partner to be with you to do all things you like to do?
> Is Love having to had your partner to support what you like to do?
> Is Love having to had your partner to listen to you?

But I think to be in Love is having to compromise with each other. There's really a lot of things that I like to do, but I know, if I do it, ,or if I force him, he won't like it. Am I suppressing my own interest? What my bf really want me to be?

I think it all doesnt really matter. I know my bf, he had also always been comprising me. Although, sometimes, I really think we are of two different character! Yet we could lasted so long. Amazing! Love is really powerful.

Love is always just beside us. Sometimes it is reallya matter of time. A matter of we want to accept it a not. A matter of comprising. A matter of how deep is your Love.

I've seen a lot of failure in Love and I want to say that I'm really fortunate.
Love cant be rush and when Love starts, it may ended up good, but it also may ended up a tragic.

A lot of people say that I had a wonderful relationship. But I always think, will it going to last for life?

Why?

This is because I do not wish to give myself too much high hope. We still have a long way to go and I do not wish to end up, being too upset if we really had a tragic ending.

After that...saying so much about Love.

Let's go to the next topic. Goals

She posted this:

"Upon reading through my friend's blog (theserenade), it makes me think through a lot. Thinking through the first time why i'd joined my team. This is the first time i wanted to share my goal with my teammates so much and first time telling myself that i want to work really hard to see myself achieving something from my own hand. The process with my mates and the experiences in the water which i would never know that i could turn my passion into where i am now. Well, i think i will keep going on with my story if i were to state even more. Lets just come back to here.

"Let not our mind run on what we lack as much as on what we have already. Of the things we have, select the best; and then reflect how eagerly they would have been sought if we did not have them."


With a set of mind on, i am ready. The move now- Endure & Determine."

I think Joa have grown quite a lot. Being a teeny winky girl, now she is real ambitious women. Her achievement is undeniable.

For me?

My goals and aim: First, bring my foot steps into NTU fine arts school. Second, I want Alicia Tay to be recognize in the design media industry.

During the journey in life, yes, sometimes we tend to run away from goals and dreams as we are scare, we are scare of bring ourshelves forward. We are scare that we might not be able to achieve.

But having to work towards your goals. It bring life so much interesting.

I have met a lot of successful people. Their achievements, their future so bright.

Me?

I guess still a long way to go.


Friends

Phyo Myat thu
Benson
Vivian
MuiMui
Charleston
Stella
Meng Kiat
Vivian Sis.

Little ChatBox


Powered by Blogger