Navigation

Home Comments Loves

Back from Cambodia 5 October 08

Friday, 10 October, 2008, 10:47pm

Yeah, it's been really long since I last blog! Simply I'm lazy! Before the week to Cambodia, life had been SUPER dry. No school, no assignments, no exams, no reports, no attachment. I'm totally lost of direction. The fact, it's not that I do not have to do report but I'm rather indolent. Seriously it's terrible.

For the trip in Cambodia, thought it was hectic and exhausting but ONE WORD FUN. Once again I feel so much energetic.

Back in Singapore, the same feeling came back! Gosh.

I will be uploading some of the photos I took over there. It's amazingly beautiful!

Ang Kor Wat

What we did in Cambodia?

Social work! Painting of walls, designing, organising events for the kids and most importantly to make the kids happy! They are very poor little kids - no clothes, no shoes, and not enough food. I could barely forget, the most happy moment for them, would be raining days! They would bare-foot on the mud and raise their hand in the mid-air, allowing droplets of rain to land on their palms! That's was an enchanting moment.

During the event, kids were split into teams and I was in-charged in one of the teams with my othere team mates. We mingle with them. Ohhh and they called me "Mommy"! Merely 5 days had past, and I'm missing the kids I met in riverkids.

I'll update more in my next blog!

I know it's kind of lengthy here, more photos in the next blog post!


Friends

Phyo Myat thu
Benson
Vivian
MuiMui
Charleston
Stella
Meng Kiat
Vivian Sis.

Little ChatBox


Powered by Blogger