Navigation

Home Comments Loves

OCP Cambodia

Monday, 13 october 2008, 12.45am

I promised, for this post, it will be full of photos which I've taken in Cambodia!

Comments about Cambodia:

No no for me

- I think it's rather dirty over there, and the weather is completely as scorching as compare to Singapore. What make it worst is their humid climate!





















Yes yes for me

- Cambodia is a third world country where the poorest people live. (I think so) But I find their life so free, especially those live in the rural area.

However, it's never easy to survive in Cambodia! At a young age of 3 years old, childrens are force or it's an necessary duty for them to earn a living for their family and themshelves by selling handmade accessories.

(It saddens me)

But do you know that, they can actually speak 4 different langauge! (Applause) English, Chinese, Cambodian language & Hokkian

- The childrens, my goodness! (Kawaii nei)

I've have this little kids with me through out the concert which IT TP students (17 of us) have planned for them. Their name is Srey Lem & Srey Mey.
























At the end of the concert, our friend, Sunny, You Hock and a few other guys spray snows! Can you see and feel how happy they are?

Simply love them, it's really a blessing to me, that I'm born in a good family, no worries for food, accomodation and schools to study.

Thank God!


Friends

Phyo Myat thu
Benson
Vivian
MuiMui
Charleston
Stella
Meng Kiat
Vivian Sis.

Little ChatBox


Powered by Blogger