Navigation

Home Comments Loves

It's been a long time since I last blog...

Monday, 10 November, 2008, 8:46pm

It's been quite some time since I last blog. Not that I'm lazy, just getting too busy and stress with work (attachment). I think this going to be a long posted ...

Could you imagine, every day I have to drag my body to the toilet at 7.00am. (I'm a late sleeper)

Thought stress and tired, but still have to enjoy my percious weekend!

The last week end, Saturday, the usual group (boyfriend buddies including their sweetheart) went out to for a posh restaurant (Tung Lok) for buffet! Price? It cost a bomb, SGD $47.00 per person! Never had I been so generous toward food...funny description

But it was all meant for a dear buddy Jakiel! Finally after 9 months of training in Perth.

Check out some of the great cuisine we had!























Oh..and my birthday had just passed! 3 November. It was a special day to me, and I really love it. A total of 3 groups celebrated with me! They were of cause part-of-my-life friends and dears. (Family, HT , Beloved friends : SY, YZ , E) Thought the day my beloved friends celebrated with me (advance birthday), I was extreme tired. Still, it was really great! Dine at Jade Kitchen Suntec and candle-blowing at Esplanade. Thank you guys!

















PS: I'll upload the rest of my birthday celebration. VERY IMPORTANT cause they are the most important people in my life!


Friends

Phyo Myat thu
Benson
Vivian
MuiMui
Charleston
Stella
Meng Kiat
Vivian Sis.

Little ChatBox


Powered by Blogger