Navigation

Home Comments Loves

Sing Ying & Mommy bb day



Monday, 8 December 2008, 11:50pm

happy happy happy...

I made a cheese cake for Singying (with the help from pierre - guess who)! Thought it was kind of failed, cause I miss out one ingredient "butter". Alright but it still taste yummy thought a little sweet!

*hey don't laugh my failure, at least I try! *clap clap

Initially, we were suppose to meet on Saturaday, yes a belated birthday celebration. We wanted to sing Teo Heng but because we did not manage to book a slot, so it was all packed with reservations for timing before 7pm. cause it was cheap? like one hour 8 bucks for small room and 10 bucks for medium room, with no limit of people. ARHH, that is Singaporean style, cheap deal.

So ended up, we have to meet on Sunday, which fall exactly the same day as my dearest Mommy. Sunday was really a packed day for me. In the noon met my bunch of friends, then right after that head to Long beach restaurant for a good feast.

Yes, it was a great day.


Friends

Phyo Myat thu
Benson
Vivian
MuiMui
Charleston
Stella
Meng Kiat
Vivian Sis.

Little ChatBox


Powered by Blogger