Navigation

Home Comments Loves

Choices NTU or NUS?

Saturday, 4 July 2009, 3:28pm

It been real long since I decided to come back here.

Just, I recieved NTU acceptance - Computer Science. Should'nt I be happy?
Yes. I should be happy but this become a headache. Previously, I was so worried if I could get into a local university. Right now. I have two options.

NUS - Project & Facilities Management (PFM)
NTU - Computer Science (CS)

argh. I really hate this. If I were to study PFM, I would have to study maybe 3 and a half year or even 4 years to get a bachelor while CS would probably take me about 3 years the most. A good thing about that.

If I were to study CS, future job would either be a Technician or a Programmer and I would probably have to work up late in company! Cannot make it. Imagine.. then I would be spending 80% of my time on work.

So. If I were to study PFM, longer years for me to graduate, and as for future job should be a Project Manager collaborating with different sector. Not too bad. I might be able to work under IR Project too.

Okay. Both course have it's pros and cons. I know it's my choice, but it's a tough decision.

any advise?


Friends

Phyo Myat thu
Benson
Vivian
MuiMui
Charleston
Stella
Meng Kiat
Vivian Sis.

Little ChatBox


Powered by Blogger