Navigation

Home Comments Loves

He starts SIM, and soon for me

Wednesday, 15 July 2009, 12:40am

Hong Tat starts his school. Work and studies could have wore him out. I understand that we gonna have lesser time spend on each other since my school are starting soon too. We got to get this through at least for 3 more years.

Coming back to me, officially school starts on 3rd August but I am having lots of activities starting from this thursday!

16 July - QET Test (I really hate this QET - Qualifying English Test, which I think probably I will fail.)

21 July - Course Registration + Briefing + CORS talk

24 July - NUS matriculation Excerise

29 - 31 July - O week programs and games (Got to get to know more friends then.)

3 - 6 August - A series of programs set by PFM (No idea what that is, but hope that it would not be too bored.)

8 August - Rag Day


See..

I am really really not prepared and feeling a little stress out. It sounded inappropriate and hilarious, since I have been laze at home for about a month.

I need something or someone to give me the power and strength to move!


Friends

Phyo Myat thu
Benson
Vivian
MuiMui
Charleston
Stella
Meng Kiat
Vivian Sis.

Little ChatBox


Powered by Blogger