Navigation

Home Comments Loves

The Thieve Market.

Thursday, 23 July 08, 11:49pm

Seriously. I have not been to Thieve Market, not even once in my 21 years.

I thought it would be fun to explore those people selling their 2nd-hand items.

Photobucket

Photobucket

You see, the weather in Singapore is very humid and Scorching. Imagine, if I'm one of them, probably I will have heat-stroke before someone get interest in any of my items. *scratch head

But. This Flea Market is one of the biggest and oldest of all since it's the first Flea Market ever :)) It seem as though it like a big family! Very warm and friendly. *Grin. With the accompanied with the sun. Let's sweat it out!

Photobucket


Friends

Phyo Myat thu
Benson
Vivian
MuiMui
Charleston
Stella
Meng Kiat
Vivian Sis.

Little ChatBox


Powered by Blogger