Navigation

Home Comments Loves

My Spending Spree

Thursday, 23 July 09, 2:08am

Today, I splurged on clothing again but I'm definitely happy :)) You see, I'm helping the economy although times are bad. Especially, when I have the time to shop, I must shop! Use wisely my percious time. Probably, soon, you will be seeing me mugging on assignments and exams. This would be my last time.

Hers's the full list:

♥ 1 dolly vintage dress
♥ 1 blank tank top with metal studs
♥ 1 collar checkers (should be in black & red) :)
♥ 1 long white top (with some bold words)
♥ 1 宅 skirt in pale brown and white
♥ 1 white leggings
♥ 2 pairs of sandal (one from Accessories! Got it at 70% off, great deal yea)
♥ 2 pairs of earrings
♥ 1 box of contact lenses
♥ classic pedicure :) (I love it)
♥ and 1 ViVi Magazine (though I'm not a fan of it but it's interesting to read)

as you can see from above, it's really quite a number of items. I know.

It cost quite a bit, roughly around $100 over or $200. Once again, I'm helping the economy! I'm just trying to make myself feel better
:( It heart piercing, it's hard-earn money by my own!

I would not spend so much if I would only be at Bugis Junction, but, soon after, I head off to Orchard Takashimaya to look for birthday gifts then to Far East.

I would say for a mature teens, Bugis Junction, Bugis Street and Far East is a killing place! Which tempted a lot of impulsive buys.

Anyway

Guess what, if you have not been to Orchard, remember to fork out some time to go! ION is opened, and I think Paragon have changed. More lightings effect which brighten up the streets during the night.

Photobucket

I think Orchard would be a crazy shopping district, not forgetting the biggest LV outlets in worldwide is at ION.


Friends

Phyo Myat thu
Benson
Vivian
MuiMui
Charleston
Stella
Meng Kiat
Vivian Sis.

Little ChatBox


Powered by Blogger